In the history of sales, discount factors, and makeup madnessImtiaz Super Market, being the pioneer of all is again on the lead with the offer. Offering flat 50% off on the entire range of cosmetics. The game of makeup madness is just getting strong as more brands are joining hands and offering flat 50% on all the products.

We have announced a flat 50%, kyunke ab #uptonahiflatchaleyga, with this slogan, we have come quite far and still are doing great. Normally when the brand announces makeup discounts up to 25%, people go crazy and shop as much as they can, now just imagine what is going to happen with a flat 50%.

We are trying to reach out to the maximum number of audiences so that whoever wants to buy cosmetics and as much as possible they need to buy; they can avail of this exciting offer. We honestly don’t want anyone to miss out on this amazing offer and hope that your shopping list ready.

This will be recorded as one of the most happening events in history with companies offering flat 50% off. People are creating a list of what they want to buy and of which brand. We are receiving a ton of inbox by people asking us about the brands and suggesting which brand they like and want in stores so that we can give such brands to join us in the bandwagon.

Thou there will be much crowd, be prepared before stepping in the store, you might not get a proper chance to try out the shade you want, and obviously, you cannot just go, stand and try on everything, since there will be an extraordinary crowd to avail sale discounts on every product in every branch we have, people will surely go and grab as much as possible.

Brands like Loreal, Maybelline, Gosh, Sweet touch, ELF, Color Pop, Max Factor, Ellen Tracy, LA Girl, Wet n Wild, Aveeno, Huda Beauty, MAC, Benefit, MUAA, Stila, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Estee Lauder, Soap & Glory, Clinique, Alta, Benefit are not only available at Imtiaz Super Market but are also on major discounts. Amazing flat 50% will also be offered soon in a store near you.

Just imagine, it’s a dream of every girl that is just going to be real. You might get lucky to get a chance to meet and greet with so many celebrities, like Mahira Khan, Ayesha Omer, etc. who will be representing their favorite brands, some makeup artists who will be there for you to guide you along with your favorite influencers and bloggers who you’d want to meet with.

A lot more exciting stuff is coming your way, in stores. So, join us at the biggest event of the year. Book yourself and mark your calendars for next week’s weekend, visit our branches, and avail amazing discounts.

102 replies
  1. ariba
    ariba says:

we are planning to join this event for sure, we mean me and my fellow bloggers. Time is still not sure but yeah …. who else is trying to join??

will there be any media coverage?

2. Anusha
    Anusha says:

hey, I will be joining the event, and I am a blogger as well, I would like to cover the event on my page, but tell me one thing would I get anything in return?? like any voucher or anything?

3. rida
    rida says:

4. Ayesha
    Ayesha says:

this is going to be so exciting as so many other bloggers makeup artists will be there too… can’t wait…
    keeping an eye on your Instagram stories to know more about it the event and people attending

5. Yasmin irfan
    Yasmin irfan says:

Crazy about ur madness sale it’s sooperb offer cannot wait .
    Best place
    Best atmosphere
    Best quality products
    All items are sooper duper hit
    Imtiaz super store u r Best

6. Rabbia
    Rabbia says:

I love to sopping imtiaz and vwry excited about the sale which is coming aftr aa day waiting fr it and hopeto get every thing i want
    Thnku imtiaz for giving the sale wich is needed

7. Sadia Haq
    Sadia Haq says:

I am sooooo excited for this biggest sale on makeup in karachi. It is happening first time in karachi in which drugstore brands as well as high end brands are on flat 50% off. Best of luck Imtiaz Super Store, this sale will be a success Insha Allah. Best wishes.

8. Komal
    Komal says:

Bs jaldi se 3rd jan aye oR mei jau Imtiaz super Market kr avail kro discounts…gr8 initiative… apny bhai ki pocket puri finish krwauge mei tou….

9. hina
    hina says:

i vl also join this and i m thankful tu imtiaz tht they r conducting this event which no mart do ..and i hope to win ur this also cx i m big fan of brand make up plz imtiaz make me winner

10. hina afzal
    hina afzal says:

this is the best dscount u r announcing and i plan to go to join this event imtiaz and every person can afford and enjoy this event

11. Hameed Un Nisa
    Hameed Un Nisa says:

WoW ! All my favourite brands at one place with such a massive discount flat 50% huge 😍 from 3rd – 5th Jan, 2020
    I am looking forward for these brands to shop color pop, Elf and Maybelline
    #uptonahiflatchaleyga
    #MakeupMadness

12. Hadiqa Amin
    Hadiqa Amin says:

Hearing about this #ImtiazSuperMarket #MakeupMadness made me excited to shop and now since the time is coming near its giving me the feeling of Sale at Sephora, where people get to have their hands on favourite brands in super discount ♥️🤘😂
    I’m definitely going to visit, shop and beautify myself more ♥️

13. Umme Subhan
    Umme Subhan says:

Imtiaz Super Market (Official)!
    This sale is amazing, you people are doing very well, Me and all girls are coming to Grab our baskets!
    #MakeupMadness

14. Rida misbah
    Rida misbah says:

Marked these datess!!awaiting to be a part of this sale as being a crazy makeup fan id love to join in and take a handfull of makeup haul with me innshaAllah 🤩❤ great opportunity!!

15. Areeba khan
    Areeba khan says:

Yayyayyy !! 💃
    I’m coming imtiaz sooooper market😍
    50% sale on my favorite brands at my favorite super market!
    What a combo man !! 😁😁
    Loving it 😍❤️

16. Nida farhan
    Nida farhan says:

We are regular customer of imtiaz and so fond of shopping at imtiaz specially i trust imtiaz makeup than any other shop

17. Shumaila Haider
    Shumaila Haider says:

Assalamualaikum. I like to do shopping @Imtiaz.. all the things are there no dount superb… nd no doubt it is a big sale by Imtiaz Super Market on all makeup brands… U r doing good for ur customers… Keep it up…. 👍🏻

18. SHUMAILA HAIDER
    SHUMAILA HAIDER says:

Assalamualaikum. I like to do shopping @ Imtiaz Super Market. All the things are jst awesome… Nd no doubt this sale us big sale on all makeup brands by Imtiaz Super Market. Doing good work for ur customers… Keep it up.. 👍🏻

19. Sandeela
    Sandeela says:

Extremely good sale and really comfortable in buying but unfortunately lot of shades gone out of stock. Overall a very good experience.
    Very good initiative and keep it up. Good Luck..!!

20. Hafsa
    Hafsa says:

I always prefer Imtiaz to Carrefour, just because we get all the stuff under one roof, loved there make up sale and saved a great amount 👍

21. Conception Chomka
    Conception Chomka says:

Hi, the MAKEUP MADNESS – Craziest Sale of the Year!
    is very good, congratulations to imtiazsupermarket.com.pk’ authors.

I found a product that changed my life.

22. ingrid base make up
    ingrid base make up says:

My spouse and I stumbled over here different page and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to going over your web page for a second time.

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!