Small papaya has 300% of vitamin C which is highly recommended to consume on a daily basis. (please consult a doctor, as mentioned things are in general, doesn’t
’t mean that it will suit your body type).First of all, let me tell you about how magically papaya can be for controlling weight, high blood pressure, and prevention of diabetes.
Papayas are used in so many ways, ripe, unripe and dried.
Some properties to take a note on:
- High in fiber.
- Rich in minerals and vitamins.
- Rich in antioxidants.
Note: Consult a dermatologist before using papaya for your skin and/or hair.
Magically for Skin want to know how? Readout yourself.
- Nourishes Skin:
For moisturizing your skin and feel beautiful, all you need is 1 tablespoon of papaya along with 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix it well as a paste, apply the mixture on your face for 30 minutes. After that wash it with cold water.
- Clears Pigmentation and Dark Circles:
Pigmented skin, no problem, papaya has got you covered, it has skin lightening property which makes your skin soft and fair, also helps clear blemishes and pigmentation. Will be sharing two tips with you guys, try and tell us how does your skin feel?
- One Tablespoon of papaya juice with cotton balls. How to use these, soak cotton balls in papaya juice, apply it to the affected area, keep it for 15
- minutes then wash it with cold water.
- Take a ¼ cup of papaya pulp, 1 tablespoon of honey and a ½ teaspoon of fresh lemon juice. Mash and mix all the ingredients converting it in a paste, after washing your face and patting it to dry apply the mask (paste) for 15 to 20 minutes. Use lukewarm water to gently wipe off the mask, then wash your face with cold water. For fair skin apply this at least once a week.
- papaya peel helps in reducing wrinkles. Take papaya peel to rub it all over your neck and face. Wash it with cold water after 20 minutes.
- For treating dark circle, you need unripe papaya/green papaya. It has a bleaching agent which erases skin discolorations. Take ¼ cup mashed green papaya, apply the paste on your dark circle for 10minutes, massage your skin gently with your fingertips, clean it with a hygienic cloth. Then wash your face with lukewarm water, do this on a regular basis for expelling dark circles.
- Helps in Treating Scars, Burns, and Skin Diseases like Eczema and Psoriasis:
Papaya has another magic of healing wounds, scars, and skin irritations. So, the next time you feel skin irritation, try using papaya and see the magic for yourself. Raw papaya when mashed and applied to the affected area, it prevents the redness and itchiness.
Let us know how helpful this blog was for you? Want to know more about the benefits of papaya? Stick with us, we will be back with few more benefits of papaya. Till then write to us your thoughts and how helpful it was for you?
Comment down your thoughts. 🙂
You can write to us too, for being part of our blog, and if we like your blog it will be published in our magazine. So, don’t forget to put on some effort and write us your feedback at [email protected]